Spent a great deal of time removing week old peel ply from strake covers, and sanding. The peel ply puilled the jeffco off at various places exposing the fiberglass. I was concerned about bonding and consulted Scott S. and Jeff K. At Scott's suggestion, I sanded the areas of bonding trouble and noted that I could get a good "taper" of the jeffco indicating a good bond. The areas of suspect bonding were limited. I did a couple of test sandings at various places on the strake cover and found no other suspect areas. We decided, if there was a bonding problem at all, it was isolated and limited. After tapering all the areas of fiberglass exposure, I applied jeffco to those areas with a squeegee.
I prepped the fuel cap bonding wire where it exited the strake foam. I bent the wire outboard, covered it with nylafow tubing and caboed it in for a more robust wireing.