Danny Maher (sp?) visited the shop today, and in passing, his keen eye noted that my engine was crooked! Upon further measurement he was proven right. We placed a straight edge along the prop flanged and measured to firewall at the Pilot and CP upper engine mounts. Sure enough, the prop end of the engine was canted toward the CP side by 9/16 inch. As an aside, it was also noted the prop flange was also offset toward the CP side when compared the the cowl.
We decided to fabricate and install aluminum spacers between the engine mounts and firewall as follows: Upper CP mount- 5/8 spacer, lower CP mount 1/2 spacer, lower pilot mount 1/8 spacer. The new AN bolts we got to accomodate the spacers were too long so they will have to be replaced.
Mounted landing light electronic controller in hard point previously fabricated. Cleaned up mounting and installed pitch servo. Adjusted and trimmed overcenter stops on servo to allow for full elevator travel without going over center.