Sorted through previously cut bulkhead materials. Layed out bulkheads using Manual figure 9-16 as a guide. To increase fuel capacity and account for a modified strake armrest area, I moved "H" to be perpendicular to the fuselage. I also moved the outboard end of "I" aft 1 in. The forward end of "A" is also canted out about 2 inches.
Started forming the rearmost or "I" bulkhead. First labled the bottom of bulkhead and top of lower strake every 6 inches on blue tape. Reinstalled upper strake and took internal vertical measurements at these 6 inch points. This gave me a basic shape of the bulkhead. Removed upper strake and fit bulkhead to lower strake. Then cut top of bulkhead according to the internal measurements previously taken. Then, sanded and cut with the upper strake comming on and off multiple times to get a perfect fit. Left about 1/8 inch clearance on top fo bulkhead for structural epoxy.