Over the last few days I covered the rudder. The overlap at the curve on the bottom didn't turn out as good as I had hoped but I will just have to live with it. In an effort to use as little fabric as possible I also made my pieces that cover the rudder only 24" wide. I knew it would be close and it was and this is also what caused me to have the problem with the curve since I did not have any fabric left to pull and stretch it around the corner. I will let the glue cure and heat/stretch the fabric tomorrow. I also noticed that the area I filled with superfil on the bottom of the rudder didn't help much. It looks like the fabric would have stretched around the bottom OK without it. To get the wrinkles out of the curve I reheated the glue and trimmed the fabric back a little bit but this caused the edge to be rough. I am hoping that this won't show to bad once the tapes are on but I am sure it won't cover it up completly. Its a really bad place to do the worse job of all so far on a corner since it will always be in sight. I probably would have been better off just leaving the wrinkles and trimming them flush after the glue set.