Covered the top right of the horizontal stabilizer. Took a little longer than the bottom since you have the exposed finished edges to deal with. I have tried twice to retrim the edges with a small razor knife because the edge cut with the scissors was not as smooth as I had hoped for but the edge cut with the knife was worse. I also noticed that even if the cut edge overlaps the glue edge you laid down that it sticks down nicely with just the glue that was preapplied to the top piece. In the 2nd photo you can see where the front edge of one of the metal ribs still shows thru the fabric even though I did file/sand it. I wasn't comfortable with filing anymore so I will just live with any others that do the same but filing/sanding definetly helps make it look better. I also noticed that on the top layer that the trick I used to heat the edges does not work as well to stretch the fabric straight. I have heard that Oratex really bonds well to other Oratex and this is probably the reason why it does not work as well since the top layer overlaps the bottom in theses areas making it much more dificult for it to pull away. The ends worked out OK but I could definetly do better.