Since it was a nice day I rolled the fuselage out and located it to the other side of the garage. My garage is to small to install both wings so I can only work on one at a time. I had to reorder the left aileron since I had damaged it previously and it was not here before I was ready to work on the other wing so now that its here I decided to reinstall it to get it finished. I was able to do everything by myself by rolling the wing into place and using hooks that I installed on the garage ceiling and tie downs. I just lined up the front spar and raised/tightened the ties downs until it was in line vertically, the raised/tightened the tie downs on the rear spar swinging into place. It all worked out but it is a little nerve racking until everything is bolted up.