I initially had decided to use Teflon lines for the entire fuel system, but eventually came to the realization that for me the cost just didn’t justify it firewall aft. I did, however, decide to upgrade the tubing to 5052 from the 3003 supplied in the kit. I also upgraded the FW bulkhead fittings to steel vs the alum ones provided in the kit. I immediately discovered that my intended boost pump layout (pump & filter) was problematic. I simply couldn’t bend a tube to match the geometry between the 2 elements. The solution was to add some spacer brackets to the pump to align the pump inlet to the filter outlet – problem solved. The rest of the tubing was formed via trial and error and I blew through a lot of 3/8” tuning before I acceptable pieces. I also plumbed the ¼” return line from the AFP purge relief valve to the right tank supply line to a tee (3/8- ¼- 3/8 from Summit Racing) just under the fuel selector. I’m convinced that tube measuring and bending has a Voodoo component which I have yet to master. However, I can flare the ends like a pro. I also ran into trouble with the fuel selector itself. The threads in the left side input weren’t machined properly and wouldn’t accept the 90 elbow fitting past a couple of turns. I tried tapping it myself and only mange dot make it worse so I ordered a new valve which fixed the problem. I have deferred installing the boost pump until I’m ready to run wiring as the ground connector is on the bottom of the pump and can only be reached when the pump is not mounted.