OK the rear floor pans were a royal pain in the ass. They basically had to be forced into place. And what’s worse is you have to pull them out after everything’s drilled to deburr and re-install. I made a little hook out of a wire tent stake to help hook the pan from underneath and lots of prodding and pulling, a little at a time I was able to get through all of the prep steps, get them re-installed and riveted into place. I then moved on to the rear seat side panels. More ass pain in the form of the nutplates for the panel that are attached to the underside of the longerons: 7 on each side. The problem was the forward and aft most nutplates. The surrounding structure made it almost impossible to drill much less rivet them in-place. After wrestling with them for a couple of days and at the cost of a broken threaded drill bit I got them all install, finally resorting to blind rivets. As for the panels themselves, I plan on installing mic/phone jacks and 12v receptacles for the rear seat pax – and I have not yet bought the receptacle so this is on hold. Almost anticlimactically, I then deburred and installed nutplates and the rest of the various covers and panels, none of which were installed at this time—I’ll do that once I’ve finished running wires.