Brief Description: Lotsa riveting and something I wished I'd done dif
Remembered where all the pieces went and put the tailcone back together, this time with rivets. I knew I had to file down the bushing flange thickness of the trim tab actuator torque tube bellcrank, so I did that, but I didn't tighten the nuts on the support angles when I measured the span. So naturally, after I had very carefully filed the flange thickness and got what I thought was a nice tight fit, when I torqued the bolts on the support angles the fit was much looser. I have about a 0.08" total side to side motion of the shaft. Should be OK since there is no radial motion, but I should of been more careful.
Thinking about static port tube routing
Bulkhead 5 with trim actuator and torque tube bellcrank