Today I made some slight adjustment to the Elevators connection to the horizontal stabiliser. I gave Vans a call and adjusted the eye bolts by 1 turn on the outer eyes, and 1/2 turn on the inner eyes. I then made a minor 1/16" adjustment on each of the Elevator horns.
The gap is now inline with my expected 1/8" gap.
After this work was completed I noticed a post that suggested that Vans has previously advised to drill out the rivets and re-rivet the horns into place with the correct spacing...OMG!!!!
Did not need to adjust anything. However, now that these are sitting correctly and the calculated angle difference to the control horn is ~0.4 degrees, I have decided to leave it as I have it now, and I may adjust the eye bolts back to spec and re-rivet the balance horns later.
I will need to re-evaluate the tailplane later during maintenance as the current construction is solid.