Today Dad and I did a few jobs. We fit the wondows to the doors. Now, I have learnt a lot about both the Weld-on #10, the temperature, pressure, approach etc....
The two windows came out excellent. I was very happy. And given that this is the case, then I am definitely going to replace the right rear window.
Also I have noted that the glue line viable from outside the aircraft will be covered by the Fiberglass bonding that I am going with to help reduce cracking of the Weld-on later during service.
I have noticed that the left rear window did not bond as "fully" around the edges, however, the seating is good and after discussions with Dad, I am happy that although not perfect, the seal is of sufficient quality to continue.
We also cut out the parts of the dash mount that were causing interference with the instruments and have test fit the instruments. The end result is as expected.
During the week I also purchased a pneumatic pop riveter and a 30AMP power supply for testing the dash on the bench. Progress is very encouraging.