Yesterday and today I completed the flanges attaching the canope to the fuselage. Pretty easy, however, as opposed to the plans, I completed this while it was on the fuselage. It made it much easier as the holes mantained the position and the fitting made sense.
To help with the alignment I drew a line down the centre of the stips and drilled accouring to the centerline. Simple.
Next onto the dimpling and countersinking of the canope. Once complete, onto the dreaded doors.....
I don't want to do the windows at the monment. I will wait until I decide to do a whole lot of fiberglassing before I complete this stage. I can then get my head around the process a little easier.