Dad and I have been slowly working on the conduit runs and the outer skins for each of the wings.
We completed the drilling of the skins and then moved onto the conduit runs after some vacilation on wether to run the conduit or just leave it as grommets.
Finally decided on the conduit and realised that it would take a special tool to open the holes to the correct size. Using a 24mm opening, the caterpillar grommets with the conduit fit 'beautifully".
I ran out of the conduit caterpillar grommets, so I will need to get some more Tuesday. I have also decided on the AFS AOA and AP. I will order these soon as I can then finalise the wings and get back onto the fuselage.
I completed the dimpling of the left skin, tonight and still need to complete deburring and dimpling on the final skin some time tomorrow. Unfortunately work calls first and some spreadhsseting for a client is first on the list.
I will start to look at getting the partnership offering going as the aircraft is getting towards the pointy end and I need to make sure that I get the correct partners who will look after the plane like me and will invest in the maintenance.