Well over the last two days I have made some headway into creating room in the Shed for the building to commence. I have put almost all of the rear colorbond sheets on that side my neigbours house. Hopfully this will be finished next weekend.
I have commenced the colourbonding of the garden side of the shed and I expect it should be completed during the week as there is not much here to do other than some cutting.
Wing stands were created, thanks to Jamie for her help, and wings loaded into them. Unfortunately,changes were made to the stand layout when they did not sit correctly. It was not until I revisited the stands later that I realised that the adjustments made, caused problems, i.e. too low. Some new sections will need to be cut and re-inserted. A good lesson in following plans as some people have already done the hard yards. :-)
I have now opened up the top section ready for the fuselarge. I will be reviwing the best way to load it up into that section without causing any damage. Probably going to be some sort of winched approach I think. Anyhow all progressing steadily. Hopefully it sould be complete within a couple of weeks.