Brief Description: Fit torque tubes into fuselage, install stick push
I started marking out were the elevator torque tubes were to end up and drilled a hole then cut thinking that some of this section was going back in place keep the wind out. I just made a lot of work for myself. I microed in the over cut and set up a lifting block to raise and lower the canard. I wish I had done this in the first place. I would have just hung the canard in place and used a rat file and dug my way straight down and just sanded out for clearance. This is what I did the next day with the micro and it worked out great.
The push control tube was the next item to be made and installed. One end was done and I just had to cut and bolt on the other end for the swivel socket to be bolted on. I had a slight clearance item inside the tunnel so I cut off a corner on the aileron bearing bracket. I set up the trim and tried the movement and it was working very well. I will have to open up the hole in the tunnel to get me a few more degrees on deflection.