To night I tried Ecopoxy on the doors at the handle area for finger clearance when grabbing the door. I remover the ½ “foam and sanded up for micro and mixed some up with the Ecopoxy. I got it all in place and was getting ready for the lay-ups and I noticed the cup had melted a bit and the micro had completely set up in the cup. I raced over to the door to see if the micro on the door had done the same but it was like normal still workable and not set up. I wet the door area and applied the cloth dry and wet out on the door. I then added peel-ply, I will see how the 2 bid will set up tomorrow.