Brief Description: Worked on filling gaps and dog house
I worked on a few things today. I added micro to the underside of the canard to fuselage then put plastic on top and lowered the canard and bolted into place. The micro oozed out and will be just right for paint. I made up some tabs to go onto the fuselage to keep the canard from sagging down at the middle, glued and riveted on. I tried mounting the hinges on the underside of the dog house and the uneven triax just made the hinge pin bind to much going out and back in. I have added micro to level and sand flat for the hinges to go onto the have a screw less dog house attachment.