I bolted up the elevators to the canard and started to assemble the center weights and found the holes were some how not right at having the elevators level with each other. When I first did the set up I used the rod end holes and the weight holes seemed to be a bit off and now they had to be elongated to have the elevators level. I will fill in the elongated space with liquid steel so there will not be any slop. Once this was done I also found one of my canard tips out by a ¼ “ at the elevator so out came the heat gun and heated the tip at the elevator and pushed it into place and held it there with my glove until cool. I blistered the primer in a few spots and that was removed and now has filler waiting for sanding tomorrow.