KitLog pro

Powered By Kitlog Pro v2.0

JAMESs Web Site
' style=
Date:  3-14-2015
Number of Hours:  4.00
Manual Reference:  6.8.2
Brief Description:  Getting the dog house sanded to clearances

I worked on getting the dog house sanded to clearances needed (3/32) both sides. Then it was time to do a lay-up O My God I sure miss working with the cloth and resin. I did the fuselage side first and let set over night I then trimmed in the morning and checked for clearances. The one bid lay-up will be good on the dog house with 80% of the clearances just right and a small amount of filer will be needed for the other 20%.
' style=

Lay-up done

Lay-up done

' style=

Trimmed and will let set fully now

Trimmed and will let set fully now

' style=










Copyright © 2001-2017 Matronics. All Rights Reserved.