I got back from the Rock Cut music festival just over the Canada USA border. Great location and Blues line up and I camped out for 3 nights. I got un-packed and got to work on the top Co-Pilot strake. There was just a blow out of dust and a wipe down of Acetone and got the resin pump going to mix up the flox & cab-o-sil to the resin to make the stuff needed to glue on the top. This time I got the ground wire out with out to much resin all over it. I looked one more time inside and fixed up the back flange where the wire touched and removed the support and down came the top. I then clecoed the front and duct taped to hold in place and got out the batteries and other weights to hold down.
I then radiuses the wheel well and did a 2 bids lay-up with peel-ply to finish this off.
The gap was to big on the top were the wing meets the strake so I did a 3 bid lay-up here to be trimmed later to have the right gap for finishing.