Brief Description: Trim box finished. Headliner was installed.
I finished the last coat on the trim box this morning and stared on the headliner. The NACA scoops were first. I used contact cement on the plane and headliner spay on the foam backing. It seamed to go well for my first time doing this job. Next was to set up with a paper template and transfer to the headliner material. I purchased the material from Amazon and the suppler had sent the wrong vinyl but I can still use it. As I rolled out the material for the Pilot side there was a big stain in the middle of the fabric. I was not happy with seeing this so I cut off enough to get past this stain and then used this part for the front area of the plane. One big job is out of the way. I have a friend working on the glare shield because it needs to be stitched.