Brief Description: Working on sides to back Vanity panel
I tried the template I made yeas ago and found that I only had to shorten it because I added height for the battery. I transferred to the foam and cut with the jig saw. I fitted it into place and then it was ready for fiberglass on both sides. The glass was cut and the other stuff was dermaled out for the ends to be glass in. Time to mix resin!! The side panel backs were done first with micro and 1 bid, then they were flipped and the outer face was done and peel-ply added. It was time to do the ends on the other items made so I stared with the bottom panel in the plane and moved to the shelf next. Peel-ply was added to all the ends.