Brief Description: Worked on spindles, brackets, foam reinforcement o
I adjusted the spindles so there is only 2 degrees off from the vertical line with no load. I have now idea if this is right at this point so I will ask the VOBA group if I’m in the ball park. I then lifted the landing gear by hand and found a few spots that needed sanding for clearance with the new blocks on the end of the gear legs.
I cut out the brackets that hold the doors on at the spindle with the plasma cutter. It did work well but I need to change to 240 volts to get all I can out of it.
I then cut foam and microed onto the doors and added 2 bids to stiffen the center section.