Brief Description: Work on air box and NACA runners
It’s been way to long since I worked on the plane. I measured the top of the air box from the NACA outlets and wet out 2 triax and one bid to make the stuff from. Templates will be made and traced to the mew glass for fitting.
I did some lay-ups on the air box to finish some seams.
The legs were sanded a few days ago.
Now that I have aluminum blocks for the spindles to bolt too at the end of the gear legs the carbon fiber will have to be removed due to the carbon reacting with the aluminum and oxidization takes place. I will paint the area with Glyptal paint to seal the carbon from the aluminum. I still have some from my engine building days.