Brief Description: I met my goal tonight spraying primer
It was a busy night shopping for groceries, scraping the drive way to eliminate the ruts and then time for the plane. I got every thing sanded and ready for primer. I dug to deep in one spot so I mixed up some Spot-lite bondo and applied to the area and took a brake to let it set up. I got the area sanded and it was back to the original shape. It was time to mix the sealer primer and spay out onto the winglet bottoms and canard one more time.
I have found that when I use the sealer primer over the Alpha-poxy micro balloons it will stop me from sanding into the soft micro filler when using the Spot-lite for pinholes and small depressions. The next thing now is pinholes and imperfections on the surfaces.
Also the thin winglet bottom side was heated and pushed back into place and a small amount of filler will be needed to fix up nice. Picture (1) thin vertical section on the left outer portion, I also find that after heating glass it makes the area stiffer.