I did a 2 bid lay-up a few days ago and let cure then I cut into 1” x 1 ½ “pieces and attached the pieces to the inside walls of the doors with resin and milled fiber to have a 3 place anchor point for the cut outs of the door to be attached too. Once they were cured into place the cut out were then structurally glued into place. I used this new stuff T88 Structural adhesive with some flox to hold in place. Wow this stuff is nice to work with very sticky and thickened up great to stay in place. Once cured it was time to sand the primer off for the 3 bid lay-up to finish this part of the glass work.