Epoxied and riveted the remaining hinge brackets this morning. Turned out to be a tough job. The rivet gun kept jamming. Had to take tit apart after each pull to remove the rivet stem from the jaws. I had to take it all apart and soak all the components in acetone for an hour before I could reassemble and install the flap stop. So, while waiting, I finished I worked on the flap bearings and got them ready to install. Also finished routing the AOA wiring. I had picked up a Zues connector for the AOA and discovered when I went to install it that I had picked up a two wire without thinking. I need a three wire. So, I will have to go back and pick up a replacement.