Spent a little more time removing micro, and a lost wedge.
8 x BID between inside skins Wing/Winglet. Did not fear exotherm as I have never experienced it with my H287 slow hardener, so proceded directly to install the foam wedges with flox, with a healthy flox corner as well. Layup #2 was abandoned as the heat was terrific, and one of the glue blocks fell off. I put a fan on and waited and watched. Maybe 43C in the shed was a factor.
Meant to put a big load of mixed resin in the freezer, but I must have been stunned by the events as I put it in the epoxy heater box, (an old freezer), instead, and it exothermed too.
Camera failed at some point too, and did not record any of this until after things had calmed down. Found some other images later.