Been a bit busy with a priority project, a dog-grooming table!!! Shop is a horrible mess, trying to ignore this as I work.
Fixed the power supply for the wire saw.
Got together my flat bits of wing foam, about 30mm thick and jigged the wire saw in a Workmate to approximate the TE angle. I cut the TE, then placed the tip cutting template on the upper side and cut out some blanks, 3 of each.
Farted around for a while with a holder to help sand the same sort of 45 degree bevel on the tips I put on the Canard tips, approximating a Hoerner tip, but eventually figured I could do better with a sanding block and MK 1 eyeball.