Over the past few days I got my skin all trimmed up nice and I went on to bending. I decided to use the vacuum method and it was surprisingly easy. I was able to do it by myself in about an hour or two. I followed a video on how to do it and I was so impressed I posted it on youtube as well.
Once I was all bent I made sure all the edges were nice and clean and I got the pilot holes drilled. I mounted the new leading edge and used a square on the ribs to ensure they were as perpendicular as I could get them. I then clecod to the spar and flipped the wing and did the other side. I am ready to updrill now and I should be DONE with this wing by the end of the weekend since the temps are supposed to be coming down.