I got all the aft wing ribs trimmed for clearance, which took longer than I expected. I also got all the gussets updrilled, deburred, and riveted in place. the rivets closest to the forward edge were a little close and I did not want to risk bending them out of whack (technical term). I started off hand riveting them but after about 3 ribs I had an epiphany. I figured I could use a chuck of aluminum with a hole in it to extend the head of my rivet gun. It worked like a charm! I also had to do some maintenance on the rivet gun. I has not seen action in a while an was in need of some hydraulic oil to start popping rivets with ease again.