It's been a long week, but hundreds of holes later, updrilling, deburring and fixing up the odd job or two that I had been putting off, I've got a mostly completed wing to show for my troubles. Thankfully all the care and effort I put in while setting it all up paid dividends when doing the final assembly which didn't require too much intemperate language! But standing back looking at it, I'm bloody pleased with myself so far.
Assembling the upper skin. And for those who have enquired....my shed is still full of crap!
Top skin rivetted on.
Lower aft skin rivetted on, the wing is now secure. I need a break before tackling the leading edge!