I put in a big effort over the last few weeks. I installed the rudder pedals, hydraulic brake master and flap controls.The worst part was discovering that there was another 20 plus holes to drill into the stainless sheet firewall. If it's at all possible drill all of them in a drill press as using a hand drill just sucks. I'm going to leave the glare sheild clecoed in place for now to aid messing around with the tank and drilling the wing mount holes which is coming up real soon. I'm very pleased with my engine mount, amazingly after all those hours working out how to hold it all together and weld it all it fitted with the minimum of swearing! I'm just now getting organized and build up my courage to drill the holes in the titanium gear legs so that I can wheel it around ready for the wings.