Permatex Nickel Anti-Sieze was applied to studs and slip joints. The individual pipes were loosely fastened to the engine. Next, the 3-1 collector was installed and secured with AN4 hardware. These bolts were just snug as recommended by the exhaust manufacturer.
Individual pipes were then tightend to engine and torqued. The inside #2 stud was nearly impossible to get to. I ended up using a 1/4" drive 12 point socket and a flat blade 90 degree screwdriver to tighten it. The screwdriver fit perfectly corner to corner in the socket drive. I was able to turn the nut about 75 degrees at a time, then stop and move the socket two points forward and repeat. Slow going, but I got the nut tightened.