Tonight I installed and riveted the aileron gap fairing to the spar web and top skin using AN470 rivets for the gap to spar web joint and AN426 rivets for the gap to skin joint. After completing this, I realized that I had marked a top skin to spar flange rivet for removal, but once the gap fairing is riveted in place I can not buck the replaced rivet so I will use a flush pulled rivet instead. I started to install the aileron to see what it looks like and ended up attaching it with the required hardware. I will have to remove it to rivet the bottom skin but at least I know everything lines up and works well. I also did a rough fit of the flap but left it off for now. Next, I'll finish the push rods and fit them to the bellcrank and aileron.