Installed the new stick grip. I cut the stick down about 2" and slid the grip on. I then solded the PTT to the wire I had already run into the stick. I had previously run wiring for the pitch trim but not the roll trim. I had to run that wire and solder it all to the grip top. I have changed my mind on the autopilot servos I will be using. The G3X servos allow for the trim to be controled through the servo. This required a exra set of wires into the wing and a loop in the run to the pitch trim thqt will be later cut and connected to the servo. Also added brake fluid to the system. Very easy process to bleed as I filled from the bottom witha large syringe.