I installed the tailwheel and rolled the plane back so I could use the garage door as a place to lift from. I used a strap and pulled the engine mount up to get good clearance to get the gear legs in. I then filed a little more for leg clearance and then inserted. It was very cool having the plane on the gear so I rolled it out in the driveway and turned it around and put it back inthe garage backwards. I then started the gear leg fairings. These needed trimming with a little fitting and then drilled, deburred, countersunk and riveted the hinges in that hold the trailing edge together. I Prosealed these hinges to the fiberglass for a little extra stregnth. Next is wheelpants so I will go get those out of storage tomorrow. I had hoped to fly the Citabria this weekend but we had hurricane Sandy bring a lot of wind and another POTUS TFR.