Continued work on the baffle assembly for the #4 cylinder. Trial fit the oil cooler and baffles on the engine to determine the location of the oil cooler doubler and support. Match drilled and deburred components.
Spent some time thinking about how I want to reinforce the LH rear corner of the baffles. I've read that this is a problem area that is prone to cracking due to vibration and the weight of the oil cooler. I started to fabricate a reinforcement angle from angle stock but it won't have flanges large enough to do what I want so I think I'm going to fabricate an angle/doubler using the instrument panel blank that came with my fuselage kit (I ordered a custom cut panel from Stein Air). It's large enough to cut out a one piece doubler and has a nice radius at the bottom that should fit the baffles nicely.
Worked on match drilling and deburring the baffles for the three remaining cylinders