Sure a bit of clean up in the garage and bringing jobs together. I replaced one smileyed rivet in the left elevator's spa which went fine and also notice a couple of slightly underdriven others which I corrected.
Also replaced three flush rivets on the trim servo motor reinforcement piece which I managed to smudge with the squeezer when I should have been back riveting. Also folded the trailing edge of the elevator skin and read ahead for some of the next stages.
Vans emailed this morning to say my credit card payment failed for the last monies due for the fuselage....would help if I had put the money in the card. So corrected that and emailed them back also asking for probable arrival times. Exciting next step!