Riveted the hinge on the bending brake. Assembled the brake to the bench. Installed the handles. These are made from 3/4" EMT tubing (about 7/8" OD) about 20" long. To keep the attaching 1/4" bolts from crushing the tube, hardwood plugs about 2" long were forced into the end of the tube. I used wood from an old broom handle that was about 7/8" diameter. Sanded a shallow taper on one end of the plug and lightly sanded the OD. I started the taper into the pipe and pounded the plug in.
Set up the LH rear spar in the brake and successfully bent the ~11.7 degree upper skin angle. Image 3 shows the results, the straight edge projecting correctly along the upper spar flange.
So the all day brake construction effort yesterday paid off in the 10 minute setup and bend.
Spent about 1 hour on this today. Total of about 15 hours spent on building the brake.