Playing the "finish it up" game, one mistake I made was a too small oil check door. I have no idea what I was thinking (or not thinking) when I made that tiny door. I could not even get the oil breather cap off to add oil! So I fiberglassed the small door shut, changed the hinge, and now waiting for it to be not sticky, and will saw out the new shape, the blue lines on photo one. We have been experimenting with the oil breathing system on Viking 110s for some time. I think I have a good fix by giving it positive crankcase ventilation while separating the oil from the air on the way out. We will see I guess when I start flying it. All along there was intent to use the aux fuel like JetGuy has on his. I had bougfht all the hardware and just had not mounted the tank yet, so figured I had better do that. This changes the fuel capacity from about 20 gallons to 27 gallons, you transfer the fuel from the aux tank with an electric pump, obviously you do this when you have burned the mains down at least 7 gallons.