I have been hobbling around with one foot in a cast, on crutches. Sure crimps my style a lot. I did get my parking brake, will have to install that soon, see photo 1. I got a little work done on the solution to removing the tank each annual. I am documenting it so that someone else may use what I learn to make their solution. Pictured in nr 2 is the piece of angle I am riveting to the right side rib. It will support lthe sawed off end of the floor panel as shown in photo 3, holes to be drilled and nutplates to be installed yet of course. I can see that this is a simple job now, will be a lot harder with the tailcone attached. Just attaching the piece of angle at an early stage would be benefecial.