The hinge arrived from Vans, they sent me more than I needed, figuring that I would screw up at least one more before I was done. Almost did too, even with my red marks on the drill guide I think they need to make two drill guides, one for each drilling.. About ready to store the tailcone and start on wings, as soon as I finish the stabilator that I put on hold due to the hinge situation. Still not sure what I am reading in the plans for that part of the stabilator,but hope to figure it out when I get the parts all laid out. Going to take a break, going to the Chapter Leaders Academy at EAA HQ for the weekend. Might get to look over the Sonex factory while there too.