KitLog pro

Powered By Kitlog Pro v2.0

Chris' Web Site
' style=
Date:  1-25-2021
Number of Hours:  4.00
Manual Reference:  
Brief Description:  Plate Nuts, Fuel Leak, Nose Paint

Plans:
1. Add some additional plate nuts to secure the engine compartment cover.
Status; Complete. The cover puckered at the top rear where there was a gap in the plate nuts. I added one on either side to correct the issue.
2. Stop some fuel leakage at the sump connector.
Status: Complete. I was smelling some gas at the bottom side of the fuel tank. It appears that the seal for the hose barb was not sealing well. I used Permatex but will switch to Teflon tape. The tape runs the risk of clogging should a stray piece enter the fuel area. I have decided that should a fragment enter the system the filters will not allow it to pass into the engine. It would take a very large piece to create a problem. A leaking barb alternative seems more concerning.
3. Paint the nose tip green.
Status: Complete. Missed a spot earlier. Fixed it today.
' style=

Additional Plate Nut (Center in Pic)

Additional Plate Nut (Center in Pic)

' style=

Teflon Taped Fuel Barb

Teflon Taped Fuel Barb

' style=

Nose Paint Touchup

Nose Paint Touchup

' style=










Copyright © 2001-2021 Matronics. All Rights Reserved.