Plans: 1. Add guards to the circuit breaker panel. Status: Complete. I reinstalled the panel with the new guards. There was barely enough room for the guards but it should work nicely. 2. Add a hinge to the engine compartment cover. Status. 80% complete. I decided it would be better to have the hinge lower down on the cover. So I bought some sheeting and reworked yesterday's panel yet again. I tailored the new cover to fit the engine compartment and the TPS cutout was made. I have decided that for this version I would not beat the AL to conform around the sensor, rather I would make a separate cover and rivet it in place. I have ordered an aluminum tart mold that is close to the shape I want. I plan to work the mold to the final shape and rivet it in place.