Plans: 1. Change the fuselage paint scheme to solid green. Status. 90% complete. The cover for the electric bay was repainted green. I also stripped and cleaned the cover for the engine compartment. I am planning to add a hinge to it shortly so I will hold off painting it for now. 2. Create grips for the center section wing. Status: Complete. I want to protect the grip area of the center wing from fingerprints etc. I simply wrapped them with paracord. 3. Install the center wing. Status: 10% complete. Installing the center wing was planned to be a simple operation. Nope. First, having covered the wing, the access to bolt holes it very restricted. Possible but restricted. Second, now that it is covered, gripping the wing is very awkward. So unlike in the past I cannot simply muscle it into place. No matter I used a winch to lift the wing above the fuselage and drop in down onto the now installed cabanes. That kind-of worked but I was unable to get all the bolts installed working overhead inside the wing itself. After taking it all apart again and working on the ground I tried to install the cabanes into the wing first this time. Still no joy. I finally gave up for the day with only lessons learned about what won't work.