Plans: 1. Measure Prop Clearance. Status: Complete. I was asked online what my prop clearance is in level flight. I measured it to be 12". Thirteen if I hadn't already used an inch of the gear's 6" deflection. A flat tire would lose about 2.5". So worst case (flat tire and bungee break) puts the prop at least four inches off the ground. 2. Add ballast weight to the tail. Status: Complete. I decided to add 14 lbs. of ballast weight to the tail at this time. I don't know what the actual amount needed is yet (if any). It is easier to make provisions for ballast before covering. I can always take it out if I get lucky. I used old SCUBA weights I already had on hand. It is very painful to add dead weight to an airplane. I might have moved the battery to the tail but I didn’t like that idea. A long cable run to the battery presents other problems. 3: Touch-up the engine compartment cover blister. Status: Complete. I sanded the repaired area and reprimed it.