Plans: 1. Add a blister to the engine compartment cover to make space for the Throttle Position Sensor (TSP). Status: 90% complete. Strictly speaking the engine is too big for the engine compartment. The TPS protrudes outside the envelope of the engine compartment. To make some space I decided there were two options. One would be to cut a hole in the side and add a cap the size of a tuna fish can. The other would be to create a blister in the side by beating the metal with a hammer. I decided to go with the blister. I thought it would look better and be more streamlined. I regret the decision now. Blistering the side created alignment issues and looked a little lumpy when done. It also turned out much bigger than desired. I primed it to see if the looks would improve painted. It did look a lot better. I think it will blend reasonably once the aircraft is painted. It’s not worth the three days and $100 for the aluminum to do it over. I have seen photos of a real Fokker and their metal work was a little lumpy as well. So in the scheme of things it is good enough.