Plans: 1. Improve the fuel valve support bracket. Status: Complete. I was dissatisfied with the new brackets I installed. The clamp itself did the job of holding things but I thought a little too tightly. My concern was that under vibration the components might fail. I removed the rubber cushion at the pipe’s end and added cushioning to the two inch clamp. The assembly now adds some stability without rigidity. 2. Add fuel line to pump inlets. Status: Complete. Installation of the fuel line to the pump intakes was not exactly as planned. The line was a little too soft and could not accept a tight radius. So I needed to route the line a little indirect to keep the bend radius as great as possible. 3. Complete wiring to fuel pumps. Status: Complete. Wiring was added to the hot side of the pumps. Wiring was also added to illuminate the fuel pump indicator lamps when powered.