Plans: 1. Hook up the electrical circuits for the fuel pumps. Status: About 20% complete. I started hooking up the circuit breakers for the fuel pumps and the alternator's field line. These breakers act as on/off switches as well. Unfortunatel I ran out of the needed colored wire to finish. I also started the fab of a panel for mounting the breakers. There is not much room on the instrument panel so this new section will add some real estate to the bottom edge. The harness for the engine had three pre-wired circuit breakers that need to be located as well. 2. Add a throttle lever to the engine. Status: Temporary installation complete.